What is Re-Decorating?
"An Affordable Solution: Your Customized Home Decorating Plan"
Perfect for DIY decorator's!
If you have ever been frustrated by the amount of money you waste trying decorating project after decorating project...only to find it doesn't really work with your room, or by designers who have rigid and expensive ideas about what a "decorated" home should look like, this is the solution for you...
Re-decorating is the process of taking what you already own, then adding and/or subtracting in a planned way to achive the look and style that works for you... all on your budget. Kathy provides a professional plan to follow, and you save money by completing the plan yourself... A DIY decorator's solution!
Now, finally get a personalized decorating plan from home and garden expert Kathy Woodard, even if your budget is tight.
- Find out how to bring your style, color and personality to the room, step by step!
- Get several color scheme recommendations based on your room and your preferences. You don't have to fear color, I'll help! .
- Learn how to find the very best arrangement for your room.
- Get instructions for DIY projects to help you complete your plan on a budget.
- Get advice on arranging accessories and wall hangings.
- No more second guessing as to how to make the room work together!
- Receive one on one guidance from Kathy via email or phone if you hit a snag.
Example Mood Board
How does it work, and what do I get in my re-decorating plan?
You will receive in your custom plan:
- Step by Step Detailed Written Plan plus a Mood Board to inspire and direct you to decorating your room with your style and color preferences, from wall color to accessories!
- Room arrangement and layout recommendation
- Project Instructions for DIY projects
- Online Resources for items on your mood board, to get your decorating done right the first time, with less money than you ever thought possible!
Get a Kathy Woodard design:
- Design plan is more affordable and a better value than other designers, hiring a designer is for real life budget decorator's now, no longer just for those with unlimited budgets!
- Kathy's designs are budget oriented from the start, and can be completed over time as your budget allows.
- Kathy beats the competition in turn around time, getting your completed design back to you in 3-5 days, compared to the 2 weeks that is industry standard...
- Kathy is a nationally published home and garden writer, and has been a home decorating expert for Lifetime TV, Galtime, and Country Woman magazine. She has been published on HGTV.com, had an Amazon topselling decorating book as has her advice printed in national magazines, including Woman's Day and All You.
Example Mood Board
Kathy's Re-decorating consultation fees are as follows-
Living or family room, bedroom or kitchen re-decorating consultation: $125 Winter special!
Entry, bathroom or patio: $75
Includes a personal home visit to assess your style and a detailed redesign plan and mood board to guide you in your inspiration. Kathy will spend time getting to know you and your wants and needs, and design a room you can achieve on do-it-yourselfer's budget.
How many times have you spent that much on a couple of do it yourself decorating books and project materials, only to find out that you can only accomlish one or two of the projects inside, and you still don't have the look you want? Here's your chance to get a do it yourself plan customized to you and your room!
Her guarantee: You have free access to Kathy for 30 days to clarify, ask questions, or have her make changes to your re-decorating plan until you are happy! She can only accept a certain number of clients at one time, so contact Kathy now...
The Budget Decorator